Win tickets to the Oppenheimer Premiere
How would you like to attend the London premiere of Oppenheimer, placed in the exclusive ABLE2UK area on the red carpet so you can watch the talent arrive and be invited to the screening itself?
That is exactly what our winners will be doing on Thursday 13th July at the Odeon Leicester Square attended by stars of the movie.
Written and directed by Christopher Nolan, Oppenheimer is an epic thriller that thrusts audiences into the pulse-pounding paradox of the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
The film stars Cillian Murphy as J. Robert Oppenheimer and Emily Blunt as his wife, biologist and botanist Katherine “Kitty” Oppenheimer. Oscar® winner Matt Damon portrays General Leslie Groves Jr., director of the Manhattan Project, and Robert Downey, Jr. plays Lewis Strauss, a founding commissioner of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission.
The ABLE2UK area is reserved for registered disabled people and one personal assistant.
If you would like to attend please complete our form before 9am on Thursday 6 July. THE BALLOT IS NOW CLOSED
One person in your party must be registered disabled and bring proof of one of the following documents to the premiere:
- Evidence of being severely sight impaired
- Front page of DLA letter
- Front page of Attendance Allowance letter
- CredAbility Access Card- +1 category requirement
- An Assistance Dog ID card
- Receipt of Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Evidence of War Disablement Pension
PLEASE NOTE ALL WINNERS WILL BE CALLED ON A WITHHELD NUMBER FROM THURSDAY 6 JULY.
Travel and accommodation is not included in the prize.
One person in your party must be aged 18 or over.
Terms and conditions -
- The venue will be at a central London cinema – the exact venue will be communicated to the ticket holders once confirmed.
- Ticket holders must be 16 years old or over. Valid photo ID may be requested to evidence age.
- Venue of Premiere reserves the right to refuse entry. No entry is permitted after the screening has begun.
- Once timings are confirmed, ticket holders should arrive at the time we have specified.
- Filming is strictly prohibited and no recording devices are permitted to be used, security may be in attendance to monitor for piracy.
- Ticket holders are responsible for their own transportation and accommodation to and from the Premiere.
- There is no cash alternative and the tickets are non-transferrable.
- In the event of a force majeure event or something outside the organizers control, Universal Pictures International UK + Eire Limited reserves the right to substitute the tickets with something of equivalent value.
- Tickets are subject to availability.
[ This ballot is now closed ]